SATURDAY, JULY 30TH
- Lines in at 6:00 am and Lines out at 1:00 pm
- All fish must be weighed in by 1:30 pm at the Balboa Angling Club
- Entry includes BBQ & Awards Party Time & Location TBA
- BAC Angling Regulations, Tackle Specifications & Boundaries
- Anglers must have a current & valid California fishing license.
- 1st, 2nd & 3rd place trophies will be awarded.
- Spotted Bay Bass Only – Min. length 14” – LIVE FISH PLEASE – ½ lb. penalty for any dead fish weighed.
- A 3 fish total weight will determine the winners. No more than 3 fish in possession at any time.
- Artificial lures only. No live or dead bait. No trolling.
- Fishing limited to Newport Harbor only.
- No Line testing required.
- Tournament channel VHF 65. Clubhouse phone 949.673.6316
In exchange for participation in the activity of a fishing tournament, organized by the Balboa Angling Club (“BAC”), of 200 A Street, Balboa, CA and/or use of the property, facilities and services of BAC, I agree for myself and (if applicable) for the members of my family and/or friends, to the following:
- I agree to observe and obey all posted rules and warnings, and further agree to follow any oral instructions or directions given by the BAC, or the employees, representatives, or agents of the BAC.
- I recognize that there are certain inherent risks associated with the above described activity and I assume full responsibility for personal injury to myself, and (if applicable) my family members and friends, and further release and discharge the BAC for injury, loss or damage arising out of my or my family’s and/or friend’s use of or presence upon the facilities of the BAC, whether caused by the fault of myself, my family and/or friends or other third parties.
- I agree to indemnify and defend the BAC against all claims, causes of action, damages, judgments, costs or expenses, including attorney fees and other litigation costs, which may in any way arise from my or my family’s and/or friend’s use of or presence upon the facilities of the BAC.
- I agree to pay for all damages to the facilities of the BAC caused by me or my family and/or friends negligent, reckless or willful actions.
- Any legal or equitable claim that may arise from participation in the above shall be resolved under California law.